It’s that time of the year again and Christmas jumpers are a must have. Whether you are a fan of the trend or not, you will probably end up wearing one at some point over the festive season but with so many on the market it can be hard to choose. Luckily for you we have come up with a list of our favourites ranging from low key, subtle designs to bold, bright and unforgettable. To top it all off we’ve only chosen items under £50!
1. Dark Grey Bulldog Christmas Sweatshirt, George – £12
There is nothing cuter than animals at Christmas so why not help spread joy this December with a bulldog Christmas jumper from George.
2. Brussel Sprouts Christmas Jumper with Lights, M&S – £14.75
Whether you prefer them on your plate or on your clothing, it wouldn’t be Christmas without brussel sprouts!
3. Grey Fairisle Crew Neck Jumper, Tu – £18.00
For those who would rather something low key this simple grey jumper comes with a little splash of Christmas.
4. Broken Standard Novelty Jumper, Next – £20
A jumper you’ll be proud to show off to your friends at all those Christmas parties.
5. Christmas Is Coming Stark Direwolf Sigil Game Of Thrones Men’s Sweatshirt, Amazon – £26.95
GoT fans everywhere have waited all year to be able to say “winter is coming” so of course there are plenty of Christmas GoT inspired jumpers out there but this Stark red nose wolf is one of our favourites.
6. ‘Oh What Fun It Is To Ride’ Christmas Bike Sweater, Not On The High Street – £29.99
Made by Loveday Designs and available in a variety of colours, this fun ‘Santa on a Bike’ sweater is perfect for cycling enthusiasts.
7. Red Chunky Knit Cable Knit Jumper, River Island – £30.00
Be ready to face the cold winter months with this cosy cable knit jumper in red. This jumper is proof that you don’t need busy patterns to look festive.
8. Blue Light Up Christmas Jumper, Burton – £30.00
Bright, blue, cheery and beery! This jumper has everything you need to get you in the festive spirit.
9. Men’s reindeer novelty print red Christmas jumper, Fat Face – £45
Comfortable, warm and designed to make layering easy, this Fat Face jumper is simple yet festive making it the go to choice for day to day use.
10. Lambswool Charity Penguin Jumper, JOHN LEWIS & Co. – £49.00
Penguins are a season favourite and John Lewis have used them on this smart but casual jumper – to top it off £10 from each jumper goes to charity!