High Street baker Greggs has revealed its new clothing range, which includes sausage roll socks and Greggs branded cycling shorts.
The fun range will be sold in Primark stores across the nation, after a previous collaboration between the brands earlier this year.
There are twenty-one items in the range including a Greggs bucket hat, dresses, hoodies, and sweatshirts.
The collection will be available in all 191 Primark stores from Friday, August 5 – and after the launch date was announced, customers took to Twitter to share their excitement at the thought of purchasing some bakery-branded garments
Hannah Squirrell, customer director at Greggs said: “The reaction to our first official Greggs clothing collection was incredible and sold out even faster than we anticipated.
“We’re excited to team up with Primark once again to deliver more fun and unique pieces that Greggs fans will wear with pride across the summer and beyond”.
Prices start from just £5 for a tote bag, and peak at £25 for a Greggs varsity jacket.
Eager customers can grab their clothes a little sooner as a ‘pop-up’ shop in the form of a bus will be touring the country this week in five locations: Brighton, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Newcastle.
What’s in the Primark and Greggs collaboration?
- Greggs Black T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Blue Logo T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs White ‘Flakes Included’ T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Basketball Jersey – £10
- Greggs Basketball Shorts – £12
- Greggs Black Sweat Shorts – £12
- Greggs Blue Logo Sweat Shorts – £12
- Greggs Varsity Jacket – £25
- Greggs White Hoodie – £16
- Greggs White Cropped Hoodie – £12
- Greggs White Mom Jersey Shorts – £8
- Greggs Blue Logo Bodysuit – £8
- Greggs Black Logo T-Shirt Dress – £10
- Greggs Black Cycling Shorts – £8
- Greggs Black Sliders – £8
- Greggs Blue Clogs – £6
- Greggs Blue Logo Bum Bag – £9
- Greggs Blue Logo Bucket Hat – £8
- Greggs Tote Bags – £5
- Greggs Socks (pack of 5) – £8
- Greggs Underpants (pack of 2) – £9