The worst 10 airports in the world have been named and shamed by travel website eDreams this week.
eDreams evaluated over 65,000 airport reviews left by its customers in 2016 to come up with a list of the 10 worst airports.
“After analysing all the comments that were submitted it was possible to generate the ranking about the worst airports in the world,” eDreams wrote on its website.
eDreams said it took into account the global quality, waiting areas, shopping, and restaurants before rating airports out of five.
- Berlin Schönefeld airport (SXF), Germany — 3.17/5
- London Luton airport (LTN), UK — 3.25/5
- New York LaGuardia airport (LGA), US — 3.30/5
- New York J. F. Kennedy airport (JFK), US — 3.40/5
- Brussels South Charleroi airport (CRL), Belgium — 3.40/5
- Lima J. Chávez International airport (LIM), Peru — 3.40/5
- Rome Ciampino International airport (CIA), Italy — 3.47/5
- Berlin Tegel airport (TXL), Germany — 3.49/5
- Paris Charles De Gaulle airport (CDG), France — 3.54/5
- Paris Orly airport (ORY), France — 3.56/5